Regular business hours are so yesterday. Bank the way that is most convenient for you, any time!
When you use online & mobile banking, you’ll be able to conduct your banking from your computer or mobile device, just about anywhere!
- View your account balances, transactions or statements.
- Easily transfer money between your accounts at the Merrimack and at other banks, and even to your friends and family that also bank with us.
- Pay your bills and schedule your payments to ensure they are never missed.
- Send a personalized gift payment to a loved one or to a charity you support.
- Send money to anyone you know by email or text message almost instantly with Person to Person Pay by debit card.
- View all of your financial account information in one place with Finance Tools.
- Download your transactions or sync them with your accounting software.
- Update your contact information and notify us of your travel plans.
- Set up and view alerts and updates about your accounts.
- Place stop payments or dispute unauthorized transactions.
- Update your debit card information for your online subscriptions and other popular retailers all from one place with CardSwap.
…. and more! Providing our customers the latest online banking services is important to us and we regularly update and add new services to help make banking with us as convenient and secure as possible.
Click the sign up button below or download the Merrimack mobile app to get started. Click view a demo to view a general overview or more detailed video tutorials for many online banking services.
Enrolling in online & mobile banking is easy.
To enroll online or from the browser on your mobile phone or tablet:
- Visit themerrimack.com
- Click or tap Sign Up for Online Banking
- Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment form.
To enroll using the app on your mobile phone or tablet:
- Download and access the Merrimack mobile app
- Tap Enroll Now.
- Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment form.
For your security, our online banking system is only compatible with the latest browser versions and is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Click here for current system requirements.
Login and Device Authentication
To log in to online or mobile banking:
- Visit themerrimack.com and locate the online banking login box directly under the Merrimack County Savings Bank logo or access the mobile app on your mobile device.
- Enter your Login ID and Password
- If you have not previously registered the device you are logging in from or it is not recognized, you will be prompted to receive a secure access code by phone call, text or email.
- Select the phone number or email address where you would like to receive your code.
- Once you receive the code, return to the login page and enter it in the secure access code field and click or tap, submit. If the page does not automatically refresh, click or tap ‘I have a secure access code’ link to enter your code.
Personalizing Your Home Page
On your home page, each of your accounts is displayed as an account tile. You can click or tap an account tile to view the account details or transaction history. Hold your mouse (or finger) down on an account tile and drag and drop to reorder. Click the three vertical dots next to any account tile for the option to assign your accounts a nickname.
If you click (or press) and hold an account tile, the “create a group” folder icon will appear in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Drag the account to this icon to create a new group. Click the pencil icon next to a group name to rename the group.
On the Account Preferences page in the Settings menu you can organize, assign nicknames, and control the visibility of your accounts all from one place. You can even opt to enroll your accounts in Text Banking on this page.
With Bill Pay, you pay your utilities, your dog sitter, or make a donation to an organization you support. Schedule your payments to ensure they are never missed.
To get started, log in to online or mobile banking and click or tap Bill Pay.
Reduce your mail and help the environment by opting to receive your account statements online. eStatements are available to view in online or mobile banking as soon as your statement cuts. Log in to online or mobile banking and click or tap Statement Delivery in the Services menu to sign up.
Person to Person Pay
Send money to anyone you know by email or text message almost instantly with Person to Person Pay by debit card. To get started, click or tap Person to Person Pay in the Transactions menu.
Don’t yet have a Merrimack debit card? Stop by any Merrimack office to receive one instantly or contact us to request one by mail.
With online & mobile banking, you can transfer money between your accounts at the Merrimack and at other banks, and even to your friends and family that also bank with us. Set up scheduled or recurring transfers to occur on the dates and at the frequency you designate.
To transfer funds, click or tap Transfer in the Transactions menu. In order to transfer funds to or from a non-Merrimack account, you’ll first need to add and verify the account using the Add External Account and Verify External Account options in the Services Menu. Once an external account is added, it will appear in the From Account and To Account dropdown menus.
To transfer funds to another Merrimack customer, click or tap Deposit Only Accounts in the Transactions menu. You’ll need to provide the recipient’s Last Name, Email, Account Number, and Account Type.
To make a payment from a Merrimack or non-Merrimack checking or savings account, click or tap Make a Loan Payment in the transactions menu. You can even set up scheduled or recurring transfers for the date and frequency you designate.
If you’d like to make your payment from a non-Merrimack checking or savings account, you will first need to add the account by accessing the Add External Account feature in the Services menu.
Click here for a full list of options for making your loan payment.
Additional Business Services (Cash Management)
We also offer a suite of cash management services to help meet the needs of your business, including: business bill pay, ACH and wire processing, direct deposit, accounts payable and receivable, EFTPS tax payments, payment collections, remote deposit and positive pay. And you can even give your employees access to perform some or all of these functions. To sign up for these, please contact a member of our Business Team. Additional fees may apply.
Link your accounts at other financial institutions to your Merrimack online banking so you can see your full financial picture. Our financial management tools will automatically integrate your transactions to help you better analyze your spending, assets and debt.
Updating Your Information
It is important that we have your latest address, phone number and email address on file so that we can reach you promptly. You can notify us of changes to your contact information using the Change of Customer Info option in the Services menu in online & mobile banking, or you can call or visit a branch for assistance.
When you make changes to your contact information, also be sure that the authentication information we have on file in online & mobile banking is up-to-date. These are the phone and email addresses we use to send you a secure code if the device you log in from is not recognized. To update your authentication information in online & mobile banking, access Security Preferences in the Settings menu and click or tap Secure Delivery.
Secure Messages, Alerts and Notifying Us of Your Travel Plans
The Secure Messages feature in online banking is where you will find the alert messages you opt to receive information from us about upcoming changes, and where you can send us a message if you’re having trouble with online banking or have a question about your accounts.
It’s always a good idea to send us a Secure Message or give us a call if you will be travelling out of the area. This helps ensure our fraud monitoring systems aren’t surprised by sudden changes in your account use. You can also notify us of your travel plans by calling or visiting a branch.
Mobile Banking App
Almost anything you can do in online banking can also be done from your mobile phone or tablet with the Merrimack mobile app. Additional features include:
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Simplified log in process with passcode, TouchID and FaceID compatibility
- Access your account balance and transactions from your Apple Watch
If you’re already signed up for online banking, simply download the Merrimack mobile app from the app store and log in with the same login ID and password. If you haven’t yet signed up, download the Merrimack mobile app and tap Enroll Now to get started.
Making mobile deposits is a real snap! To sign up for mobile deposits, tap Mobile Deposit in the Transactions menu. Once you accept the Mobile Deposit Agreement, you will be able to make a deposit – you’ll be prompted to use the camera on your phone to take photo of the front and back of the check. All of the named recipients must sign the back of the check. Please also write “For Mobile Deposit Only at the Merrimack” in the endorsements area on the back of each check deposited.
Contactless Payments with Mobile Wallet
It’s a great time to try our contactless debit card payment options: Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay. It’s simple to enroll and will give you some added peace of mind!
Telephone Banking gives you 24-hour access to your accounts, as long as you have access to a phone. You can use this service to:
- Check your balance and transactions on your checking and savings accounts, CDs, and money markets
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Access account history – with the option to check recent credits, debits and debit card transactions separately
- Find hours, locations and phone numbers for all Merrimack offices
To learn more about telephone banking, call 603.225.2793 or 800.541.0006.
To sign up for telephone banking, call 888.224.6272 or 603.224.6272 and follow the voice prompts. The system will walk you through the process. First-time callers will be prompted to enter their full Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number and create a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Online Fraud Monitoring
We monitor Online Banking activity closely and may contact you if we notice login attempts, Bill Payments or external transfers that are out of the ordinary. Risk Management Specialists from the Merrimack or from our Online Banking service providers will only contact you to verify that unusual activity was authorized by you and will not ask for confidential information, such as your Online Banking username and password. If you are ever uncertain if a communication you received was made by or on behalf of the Merrimack, please call us directly at 800.541.0006. Please also be sure to keep your contact information up to date, so that we can reach you promptly.