We offer the following convenient options for making a loan payment.
Refer to your current loan billing statement for the amount due prior to making a payment. If you have any questions about your loan payment, please contact our Loan Operations team at 800.541.0006.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Make a single payment or schedule automatic payments using the Loan Payments feature in the Transactions menu. Your Merrimack checking and savings accounts will appear as payment accounts automatically. To add an account at another financial institution, you will first need to set up the account by selecting Add External Account in the Services menu and follow the steps to receive and verify trial deposits. Not yet enrolled in online banking? Sign up by clicking Sign Up for Online Banking on our homepage or download the Merrimack mobile app from the Google or Apple app stores and tap Enroll Now.
- Online Payments with SmartPay: If you do not wish to enroll in online banking, use the link below to access SmartPay*. Select Pay Now to make a single payment or set up a user name and password to save your payment information and/or set up automatic payments. You can use the account and routing number for any checking or savings account or any debit card to make a payment.
*Please note that SmartPay cannot currently be used for payments to ezbusiness loans or overdraft protection lines of credit, including CheckReserve.
- Automatic Payments Form: You can also set up automatic payments by completing an Automatic Payments Form. Contact our Loan Operations team at 800.541.0006 for details.
- Telephone Banking: Call 888.244.6272 to make a payment using telephone banking. Press 3 to transfer funds from your Merrimack checking or savings account to your Merrimack loan. If you are a first time caller, you will be prompted to enter your full social security number, account number and zip code.
Other payment options:
- In person at any office location during normal business hours.
- By night deposit at most office locations. Payments left in our night depository are credited the next business day.
- By mail or using another financial institution’s Bill Pay. Please include your loan number and any necessary payment instructions. Send payments to:
Merrimack County Savings Bank
Attn: Loan Operations
PO Box 2826
Concord, NH 03302