We offer the following convenient options for making a loan payment. Please contact a member of the Loan Servicing team at 800.541.0006 if you need assistance determining which option is best for you. Always be sure to refer to your current loan billing statement for the amount due prior to making a payment.
Merrimack checking or savings account customers:
- Online Banking: Sign up for online banking and use the transfer funds feature to make a payment from your Merrimack checking or savings account to your Merrimack loan. You can even set up scheduled or recurring transfers for the date and frequency you designate. Already an online banking user? Log in using the account login box on any page to get started.
- Telephone Banking (800.224.6272): Sign up for telephone banking and use the transfer funds feature for instant transfers between your Merrimack checking or savings account and Merrimack loan. Click here for a full user guide.
- Recurring Automated Funds Transfer (AFT) Payments: Contact Loan Servicing at 800.541.0006 to set up automatic loan payments from your Merrimack checking or savings account to your Merrimack loan.
Don’t have a checking or savings account with us?
- External Loan Payments with SmartPay: Click the link below to make a one-time Merrimack loan payment* from your checking or savings account at another financial institution. All you need is your Merrimack loan number and the account and routing number for the account you wish to pay from.
We encourage you to also sign up for online banking to monitor your loan account and payments.
*Please note that SmartPay cannot currently be used for payments to ezbusiness loans or overdraft protection lines of credit, including CheckReserve. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Recurring Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payments: You can also contact Loan Servicing at 800.541.0006 to set up automatic, recurring loan payments to your Merrimack loan from your checking or savings account at another financial institution.
Other payment options: