At The Merrimack, there are seven values that guide us in all we do. They are: Accountability, Mutuality, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Stewardship.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are.
We value the diverse and unique individuals who live and work in our communities, embrace all differences, and strive to create a culture where everyone feels welcome.
We are committed to dedicating our efforts; including leadership focus and investing our financial resources, to promote diversity, equality and inclusion across our work environments and within the communities we serve. Doing so, we believe, makes us a stronger, more successful and sustainable organization.
We have consciously developed and adhered to a way of conducting business that reflects our mission and unique personality. This business philosophy has become a tradition we refer to as Merrimack Style.
Merrimack Style means:
- We deliver excellent value at a fair price.
- We respect our customers and strive to develop lasting relationships based on personal hometown service and mutual trust.
- We always accept responsibility for our actions and adhere to unquestioned honesty and integrity.
- We provide stability and consistency in the marketplace over the long term and deliver enduring community leadership as a good corporate citizen through staff volunteerism and financial support.
- We treat our employees with dignity and respect, and we nurture their growth within the organization.
Merrimack Style sets a high standard against which we are constantly measured by ourselves, our customers, and our community at large. It is treating everyone – customers, employees and community members – with dignity, care, respect and compassion.