When it comes to the protection and security of your Merrimack Debit or ATM card, proactive monitoring and early fraud detection make all the difference. Our automated card monitoring provider, Fraud Center, monitors card transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and alerts you when a suspicious card transaction is detected.
To help us provide you with the most convenient and secure card experience, we need your cooperation too. Please:
- Let us know when you will be travelling out of the area. This helps ensure our fraud monitoring systems aren’t surprised by sudden changes in your account use. Notify us of your travel plans by sending a secure message using the Messages feature in online banking, or call or visit a branch for assistance.
- Keep your contact information up to date so that we can reach you quickly to verify unusual activity. Verify and update your contact information within the Services menu on online and mobile banking, or call or visit a branch for assistance.
- Monitor your statement and transactions regularly and let us know right away if there is a transaction you do not recognize.
Take Control of Your Card Activity with the MyCardRules™ Mobile App
MyCardRules™ is an easy-to-use mobile app that you can use to control when and how your Merrimack debit card can be used. With MyCardRules™ you can:
- Turn your card on or off temporarily to suspend everyday purchases (recurring transactions, such as subscriptions, will continue to be processed)
- Set transaction spending limits
- Restrict card use based on the merchant type or geographic location
- Receive instant alerts for certain types of transactions
- View recent card transaction history
To get started, simply download the MyCardRules™ app from Google Play™ or the App Store® and add your Merrimack card information.
Please Note: While the MyCardRules™ App allows you to set your own limits and restrictions on certain types of transactions, these self-defined settings do not supersede those instituted by the bank – for example you cannot increase your daily spending limit above the standard limit for your card. If you have any questions about card limits or restrictions, please contact us.
Reporting Your Card Lost or Stolen
Please notify us by phone as soon as you notice your card is missing.
During Business Hours: Call Customer Service at 800.541.0006
After Business Hours: Call Telephone Banking at 888.224.6272 or the Card Center at 888.297.3416
If you report your card after hours, please also contact or visit us during business hours to be issued a replacement card.