Your privacy and security are important to us. While we are excited to connect with you through social media, it’s important to us that you do so with security in mind and that you are aware that we monitor our social media channels and review content shared on our pages.
Please do not post or write any financial or personal information on our social media pages – about yourself or anyone else. Keep in mind that our social media pages are public, which means anyone can potentially see what you share. We will never ask for you to provide your information through these channels and encourage you to contact us privately about matters pertaining to your accounts.
We generally will not delete comments or messages unless they:
- Name people as customers.
- Violate any local, state or federal laws.
- Use inappropriate, offensive or threatening language, especially about specific employees or customers.
- Contain confidential or sensitive information, such as dates of birth, social security numbers, account numbers, etc.
- Appear to contain suspicious links, spam or scams.
- Contain false information that could endanger or harm others.
- Expressly advertise the services of the posting person and/or a business that they are associated with.
Our social media pages and any content are presented by the Merrimack, but the social media platforms are controlled by the company(ies) that own them. These social media platforms have their own privacy and security policies and you are urged to read those policies before proceeding. The Merrimack website Privacy & Security Policies do not apply to your activity on social media.
We thank you for being considerate of these guidelines when communicating with us. If you do need to discuss a private matter, please contact us directly at 603.225.2793 or use the Contact Us form on our website.