A loan specifically designed for University Professionals
The career paths of university professionals—from professors and other faculty to researchers, counselors and psychologists—often involve unique circumstances that create unique borrowing needs.
The Merrimack’s Professional Loan is specifically designed to meet those needs, with benefits that include:
- Loan approval up to 90 days prior to beginning a new position.
- Loan closing prior to job start.
- Low down payments.
- Choice of loan type and term.
Please note that there are some conditions that must be met, including:
- The loan must be for a primary, single‑unit residence.
- The applicant must have at least a 2-year history of work or education
in their current line of work.
- Employment offer must be non-contingent, or any contingencies must
be met prior to loan closing.
- Other documentation and requirements may apply.
As a university professional, you lead a demanding life. That’s why The Merrimack is committed to helping you throughout the entire loan process—from application to closing.
Please contact a Mortgage Specialist for more details.