Get the financing you need for your business-FAST!
Get access to the funds you need to run your business far more efficiently. A Rapid Business Term Loan or Line of Credit lets you acquire new equipment, make property upgrades and cover payroll quickly. The Merrimack is now offering Rapid Business Loans—from $10,000 to $100,000—to qualifying businesses registered in New Hampshire
Our Business Team will work closely with you to find solutions to suit your venture. We understand business. We also understand the challenges and rewards of doing business in New Hampshire.
Click the link below, complete your application and get a decision fast from The Merrimack.
What You’ll Need
To make the process easier, be prepared with the following documents1.
- Your valid driver’s license, passport or other government‑issued ID
- Business formation documents (for example: Certificate of Formation, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement or Business License)
- Your most recent two years of Business Tax Returns (required for loans over $50,000)
1 Accepted file formats include .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg and .png. Maximum of 35MB per file.
RAPID BUSINESS LOAN OPTIONS
Choose from two options depending on your needs:
- Rapid Business Term Loan – For longer term capital needs or fixed asset financing choose a fixed rate term loan with a 5-year repayment term.
- Rapid Business Line of Credit – For recurring needs, like seasonal inventory build-up, choose an adjustable-rate line of credit with a 5-year draw period followed by a 5-year repayment period.
WE’RE READY TO HELP YOU
If you have questions about our Rapid Business Loan options or need assistance with your application, contact your Business Team.
The Bank Secrecy Act requires financial institutions to collect identifying information for the following individuals EACH time an account is opened for certain business customers:
- Each individual that has 25 percent or more of the equity interest in the business; and
- One individual that has the authority to exercise control of the legal entity, such as a CEO, executive officer or treasurer
If you are opening an account on behalf of a business, you may be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge Click Here for more information or for a copy of our Beneficial Owner Form.