Local businesses doing more for each other.
That’s Merrimack Style.
Move your business banking into your community, and get personalized, local service.
As we move into the new year, it’s the perfect time to switch your Cash Management and business accounts to The Merrimack. We’ll manage your cash flow, so you can manage your business.
Enjoy one-on-one, human, personalized service. Our Business Development Team will:
- Welcome the opportunity to meet you in person, train you on our systems, and maintain any of our products and services
- Troubleshoot any problems you encounter until they are resolved
- Provide direct, person-to-person contact information via cell phone and email
- Assist you with establishing new accounts (Checking and Savings Accounts, Money Markets, etc.) and provide maintenance, including signer changes
- Assist you with establishing and maintaining business banking products and services (ACH transactions, Positive Pay, Deposit Express Remote Deposit and Merchant Credit Card services)
- Maximize FDIC protection on large deposits with Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) accounts; enjoy interest-earning options and customizable liquidity
- Work to eliminate the need for you to physically enter the bank with Absent Account Holder Forms and information gathered via secure email
- Improve cash flow for increased profits
- Streamline your financial operations
- Reduce the risk of fraud and errors
- Give you access to real-time data and insights to make informed financial decisions
- Save you time and resources with automated solutions
- Keep your business competitive
- Provide you with peace of mind