We’ve simplified the way you access your electronic deposit account statements! Starting October 4th, you will be able to view, download and change your delivery preferences from the same menu option within The Merrimack’s Online and Mobile Banking platforms. You will also begin receiving email notifications when your statement is ready to view.
Important note: If you have previously enrolled in eStatements, you will need to accept the Online Statement Delivery Agreement to continue viewing your eStatements. If you would like to start receiving eStatements and are not currently enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking, you will need to sign up to continue.
To enroll and accept eStatement delivery:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- Click on “Services” from the dropdown
- Select “Statements”
- Enter the verification code displayed on the Online Statement Delivery Agreement
- Click “Submit” to accept Agreement
- The first time you login to view your statements, a Manage Delivery Preferences pop-up will appear. Review the list of accounts and click Online with Email for the accounts you want an eStatement for and hit Save.
For assistance on signing up for Online Banking, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding eStatements, please contact us at 603.225.2793 or 800.541.0006.