As we look forward to a new year, Merrimack County Savings Bank (The Merrimack) is looking back to recognize the achievements and service milestones of their employees.
“Our employees make a practice of building relationships that go beyond bank transactions, and prove that the Bank is about people, first and foremost,” said Linda Lorden, President of The Merrimack. “I can’t thank them enough for their commitment to our customers, businesses and the communities where we live and serve.”
- Krista Weiser – Branch Services Supervisor, Contoocook
- Jonathan Bibaud – Loan Operations, Concord
- Niki Boutin – Teller, Nashua
- Natalie Baribeau – Universal Banker, Bow
- Melanie Deshaies – Mortgage Lending, Concord
- Michelle Olivier – AVP Branch & Business Development Manager, Bow
- Tori Harrington – Mortgage Lending, Concord
- Art Letendre – SVP Consumer Loan Officer, Consumer Lending
- Tom Cimikoski – Facilities, Concord
- Michael Hardiman – Teller Supervisor, Concord
- Donna Jones – Mortgage Lending, Concord
This year, The Merrimack also had two longtime employees head into retirement. Tom Dustin retired in April after serving as Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer for nearly 25 years, working in both residential and commercial lending. In July, Randy Guay retired after serving as Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer with The Merrimack’s commercial lending department for the past 20 years.