The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has shared the following information and resources that may help you better manage your finances during the pandemic.
If you are facing financial difficulties as a result of the pandemic, read on for some resources that could protect you and manage your finances.
- Protect yourself financially – as Americans prepare for the possible spread of the coronavirus or COVID-19, there are ways to protect yourself financially. Read here for more information.
- Consumer complaints – the CFPB has built a robust and technologically forward complaint process that handles approximately 30,000 complaints every month. Even in these challenging times, they are ready to send your complaints and concerns to companies that will help you get the response you need.
- Protecting your credit during the coronavirus pandemic – your credit reports and scores play an important role in your future financial opportunities. Learn how to manage and protect your credit during the COVID‑19 pandemic.
- Dealing with debt: Tips to help ease the impact – there are also many resources that can be used to address issues related to debt collection.
- Tips for financial caregivers – read here for more information money management and property guidance in this challenging time.