When it comes to the protection and security of your Merrimack Debit or ATM card, proactive monitoring and early fraud detection make all the difference. Our automated card monitoring provider, Fraud Center, monitors card transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and alerts you when a suspicious card transaction is detected.
To help us provide you with the most convenient and secure card experience, we need your cooperation too. Please:
- Notify us if you will be traveling out of state. This ensures our monitoring systems aren’t surprised by changes in your card activity. To inform us of your travel plans, call, stop by or complete a Notification of Travel Plans form in online banking.
- Keep your contact information up to date. If we notice a transaction that seems out of the ordinary for you we will try to call, text and/or email you. Make sure we have the best ways to reach you on file. To update your contact information, stop by or complete a Change of Customer Information form in online banking.
- Monitor your statement and transactions regularly and let us know right away if there is a transaction you do not recognize.
Take Control of Your Card Activity with the MyCardRules™ Mobile App
MyCardRules™ is an easy-to-use mobile app that you can use to control when and how your Merrimack debit card can be used. With MyCardRules™ you can:
- Turn your card on or off temporarily to suspend everyday purchases (recurring transactions, such as subscriptions, will continue to be processed)
- Set transaction spending limits
- Restrict card use based on the merchant type or geographic location
- Receive instant alerts for certain types of transactions
- View recent card transaction history
To get started, simply download the MyCardRules™ app from Google Play™ or the App Store® and add your Merrimack card information.
Please Note: While the MyCardRules™ App allows you to set your own limits and restrictions on certain types of transactions, these self-defined settings do not supersede those instituted by the bank – for example you cannot increase your daily spending limit above the standard limit for your card. If you have any questions about card limits or restrictions, please contact us.
Reporting Your Card Lost or Stolen
Please notify us by phone as soon as you notice your card is missing.
If you report your card after hours, please also contact or visit us during business hours to be issued a replacement card.