To our valued customers:
We are so excited to welcome you back! Merrimack County Savings Bank will begin re-opening our lobbies on Monday, June 29th, according to the following schedule:
- Monday, June 29
- Main office on 89 North Main Street in Concord
- Wednesday, July 1
- 167 North State Street in Concord
- 1 Integra Drive in Concord
- 503 South Street in Bow
- Monday, July 6
- 190 North Main Street in Concord (Monday through Friday only)
- 35 Kearsarge Avenue in Contoocook
- 360 Londonderry Turnpike in Hooksett
- 101 Broad Street in Nashua
- Monday, July 13
- 530 West River Road at the I-93 Hooksett Welcome Center
Please visit here for our hours of operation.
Please also be sure to read about the changes we’ve made to our buildings to ensure that you and our employees are protected as well as reasonably possible.
We certainly understand that many of you may prefer to continue banking with us via our drive-ups or remote services, both for health and convenience reasons. Click here to view all of the ways you can continue to bank with us 24×7 without ever having to leave home!
We are honored to support you, your families, your work-places and your communities during this complicated period. Please let us know how we are doing.
Thank you for your business.
Linda J. Lorden, President