To our valued customers and community:
Although Governor Sununu has declared a Stay-At-Home Order for the State of New Hampshire, I want you to know that as your community’s local bank, we are an “Essential Service” – and we are still open for business.
Rest assured that although our lobbies are closed to the public until further notice, you still have access to our banking services:
- via our Drive-up Windows
- via our ATMs
- via our Night Depositories
- if necessary, by appointment via telephone, web conference or other technology. Give us a call at 603.225.2793 and we’ll be happy to make those arrangements with you.
I would also like to remind you of the many ways we can serve you 24/7 from the convenience of your own home.
- Using themerrimack.com or the Merrimack County Savings Bank app (a free download from Google Play or the App Store), you can check balances, view transactions make payments, transfer money and pay bills. To sign up for online banking, visit here.
- You can also deposit checks using our app on your mobile device or tablet.
- We offer banking by phone by calling 888.224.6272.
- Online mortgage applications can also be found on our website.
All of these services are offered free of charge. If you need assistance signing up for or using any of these tools, just give us a call during normal business hours at 603.225.2793.
We also realize that the evolving health care crisis may present new financial challenges for some of you. We are ready to work with you to find solutions to help get you through this stressful time. We invite our customers to contact us directly at 603.225.2793 or email us to discuss your specific needs.
We applaud the Governor’s action, as together we do everything possible to stem the spread of the COVID-19 virus and put this difficult situation behind us as quickly as possible. You do your part, and we’ll do ours.
Linda Lorden, President
Merrimack County Savings Bank