On the weekend of October 26 & 27, we will be making upgrades to our banking system software to provide faster, more efficient and better services to our customers. All branch offices will be closed on Saturday (10/26) and Sunday (10/27) while this upgrade takes place.
During this time, you will be able to access your accounts via online banking, the Merrimack mobile app, telephone banking and ATM; however, your account balance and transaction information shown may not be up-to-the-minute. Beginning at approximately 5pm on Friday (10/25) and throughout the weekend, you will be unable to perform some transactions, including initiating transfers, making payments or stop payments, viewing check images, or changing your PIN.
The following is a list of items that may impact you:
- We will unable to add or update debit card travel notes over the weekend. If you will be using your debit card out of state, please notify us prior to end of business day on Friday (10/25)
- Debit and ATM card transactions that you make after approximately 5pm on Friday (10/25) will not appear in your online or telephone banking account history until approximately noon on Monday (10/28).
- Between approximately 9am and 11am on Monday (10/28), debit card transactions that use all or part of your mailing address to confirm that your card is valid, such as online transactions, will not work. ATM balance inquiry will be unavailable.
- Scheduled or recurring transfers set up in online banking that are scheduled to process on Saturday (10/26) will process on Monday (10/28). If you would like your transfer to process earlier, please change the date of the transfer(s) to Friday (10/25).
- Many of our customers use online banking, the Merrimack mobile app and/or telephone banking early in the morning to check the status of electronic transactions, such as direct deposits and electronic payments. Currently most of these items show in your account history at 6am. After the upgrade, these items will show in your account at 7am. There is no change in the availability of deposited funds.
Thank you for your business, and for your patience and understanding while we continue to improve for you. If you have any questions, please visit the branch office that is most convenient to you, themerrimack.com/contact-us or call us at 603.225.2793 or 800.541.0006.