Voting is now open for the Concord Insider’s 2019 CAPPIE awards! The CAPPIES are asking readers to vote for the businesses, organizations and services who best serve Greater Concord. If the Merrimack means “My Very Special Bank” to you, please vote. You can vote one time per unique email address beginning on April 1. The voting period ends on April 30.
- Visit: https://pvnews.survey.fm/cappies-2019
- Enter your email address and start the survey.
- NOTE: the CAPPIES are requiring voters to vote in 10 or more categories for the submission to register.
- The “Best Bank” category is listed on question 51.
- Once the survey is completed and submitted, you will receive an email from Crowdsignal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click on the confirmation link contained in that email to have the vote counted.
If you don’t feel we are the best bank in Greater Concord, we want to know what we can do to make things better. Please fill out our customer experience survey.
Thank you for your support!