The latest version of the Merrimack Mobile App was released to the app stores on Tuesday, June 26, and is expected to be available to all users by the end of the week. We always recommend updating to the latest version of the app as soon as it is available to ensure the highest level of security and functionality.
In addition to minor bug fixes to improve the overall functionality of the app, the Bill Pay features have been greatly improved. Here is a list of changes you will notice in the latest release:
Apple (iOS) and Android App
- Updated Bill Pay Interface – The following enhancements have been made to the Bill Pay interface to mirror the features available within online banking. Using the mobile app, you will now be able to:
- Sign up for, view, and pay electronic bills (eBills) through the app. You also have the option to “file” or mark an eBill as paid to indicate that you have paid the eBill using an alternate method.
- Set up scheduled bill payments and pay eBills automatically.
- See historical payments made to a particular payee.
- Add a memo description to bill payments.
- Edit bill payments – an Edit button will now appear in the upper-right corner of the Payment Details screen. Tap Edit to make changes to the account, payee, date, amount or payment memo.
- The option to expedite a bill payment via electronic payment or overnight check. Please note there is a $5 fee for expedited electronic and $25 fee for expedited check payments.
- Remove payees you no longer need to make payments to.
- Edit Scheduled and Recurring Transfers – An Edit button will now appear in the upper-right corner of the Transfer Details screen. Tap Edit to make changes to the transfer account settings, amount, frequency and transfer memo.
Apple (iOS) App Only
- Face ID (iPhone X) – While Face ID technology was supported in prior versions of the app using the Touch ID option, the app interface has now been optimized to allow for this selection. To use this authentication method, Face ID must first be enabled on your device. Once enabled, log in to the mobile app, visit the More menu and tap Settings. Toggle the Face ID option on and the next time you log in to the app the Face ID login screen will appear.
We hope you enjoy these new features and we appreciate your patience as we continually work to provide you with the latest in convenience banking technologies. If you need assistance or would like to make a suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact us.