We’re excited to introduce a new, complimentary service to help you manage all of your finances – Money Management. Industry leading Money Management allows you to view all of your financial accounts in one place; giving you the complete picture you need to make the best financial decisions for now and for the future.
Money Management is a complimentary service that can be accessed from online and mobile banking. You can even elect to receive alerts about your spending, payments or budgeting by email or text message. Here are just some of the ways you can use Money Management to stay informed about your finances:
- Your accounts at the Merrimack will automatically be added when you begin using Money Management, but you can also add any other investment, bank, credit and loan accounts you hold outside of the Merrimack that you have online access to.
- Set your own budget or let Money Management set a budget for you based on your normal spending pattern. Use the ‘Bubble Budgeting’ tool to quickly identify budget items that may need your attention based on their size and color.
- Categorize your expenses to see your spending trends. Money Management boasts the best auto categorization available with approximately 90% accuracy. You can also manually categorize items in an extensive list of categories to keep track of certain items, such as tax deductible expenses.
- View all of your loans in one place and learn how you can pay them off in less time or prioritize payoffs to pay less interest.
- Set savings, debt payoff and retirement goals and visually track your progress.
- Track and analyze your net worth.
We know quick and convenient access to financial information is a priority for our customers and we hope this new, complimentary service makes managing your finances even simpler. We offer the latest online and mobile banking tools to ensure you can access your account information whenever and wherever you need to.
If you ever have any questions about these services or if you need a hand getting started, please give us a call at 800.541.0006 or stop by any of our branch offices.