The new Merrimack website is now live! Improved and enhanced website features include:
- The ability to login to online banking directly from the home page – click here to learn more.
- Connection to the local community through photos of regional events and locations taken by local photographers as part of our annual photography contest
- Information about current local trends in fraud and identity theft so you can stay informed and learn how to protect yourself from the issues affecting our communities and the world
- Information about the most recent upgrades to services such as online banking, mobile banking and mobile deposit right on the home page
- Quick links to our sister company sites in the upper-left corner of our home page. New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp (NHMB) and its subsidiaries, Meredith Village Savings Bank (MVSB), Merrimack County Savings Bank (the Merrimack) and MillRiver Wealth Management (MillRiver) have all launched new websites.
“Our customers regularly let us know what they like about our current websites, as well as what they’d like to see improved. Their thoughts, combined with the latest in website design trends, guided our efforts to provide a better experience for those who visit the sites.” said Cindy Hemeon-Plessner, Senior Vice President and Marketing Officer for all four companies. “Development and creation of the four web sites has been time-consuming and profound, and we hope that the new application-driven content will guide visitors to the banking, lending and financial education resources that best suit their needs.”
We hope you are thrilled with the results!